tisdag 3 juli 2012

För fiskenörden...

Boken jag hållit på med länge (pausat i 4-5år nu) som är en aaning tungläst. 
Ålderdomlig i språket sas. Kanske hinner med den i sommar...


THE COMPLEAT ANGLER 
BY IZAAK WALTON 


The first day

A Conference betwixt an Angler, a Falconer, and a Hunter, each commending his Recreation 

Chapter I 

Piscator, Venator, Auceps 

Piscator. You are well overtaken, Gentlemen! A good morning to you both! I have stretched my legs up Tottenham Hill to overtake you, hoping your business may occasion you towards Ware whither I am going this fine fresh May morning. 

Venator. Sir, I, for my part, shall almost answer your hopes; for my purpose is to drink my morning's draught at the Thatched House in Hoddesden; and I think not to rest till I come thither, where I have appointed a friend or two to meet me: but for this gentleman that you see with me, I know not how far he intends his journey; he came so lately into my company, that I have scarce had time to ask him the question. 

Auceps. Sir, I shall by your favour bear you company as far as Theobalds, and there leave you; for then I turn up to a friend's house, who mews a Hawk for me, which I now long to see. 





osv...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Är det några kändisar som är rollbesatta i boken? ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hör jag göken som gal? Ja kaffegöken...

    SvaraRadera